Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 4, 2014- Happy 8 months!

 
 The twins have been getting a ton of new foods lately including but not limited to yogurt, meatballs, flatbread, toast, chicken, etc. They do pretty well with everything. Here is messy Bentley!


Karley was soooo tired after her bath she put herself to sleep on the floor!


Bentley and Paul played together. He was super smiley!
 
We got some intense storms including HAIL! It was the largest and most hail I have probably ever experienced in one storm! Thankfully both of our vehicles were in the garage!
 


 
We took some 8 month pictures today and they continue to be challenging!!!! They definitely aren't the best but we tried! :)
 
Karley hanging out with Paul in between her pictures:
 


Bentley hanging out with me in between his pictures:



Happy 8 months Karley!


Happy 8 months Bentley!


Our family picture (gotta love the drool marks all over my knee from Bentley!)


And I couldn't resist posting this outtake..... OOPS! I promise she was fine! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment