The twins have been interacting a lot more with each other and it's adorable!
Karley and Bentley playing together:
Karley and Bentley playing with Kayce:
Karley getting up on all fours and rocking:
I did very good early last week getting serious with watching what I eat and exercising. The twins even got to accompany me a few times!

Karley and Bentley playing and talking together:
Paul playing with Karley and Bentley:
I have become braver with the things I am giving them and they are loving it. They especially seemed to love these pancakes!
Bentley is seriously like the happiest kid I know!
Karley has impressive spitting abilities but it's not so much fun when she does it while eating!!
I caught her sleeping with her butt in the air.
Bentley got to snooze away in a nest.
I put Karley down for a nap and even though she looks super tired, she sure knows when you come in the room! I got busted!
They had pancakes again the next day so daddy could see them!

Karley and Bentley playing together:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=344995978982366&l=8886248874792460524
Karley is soooo close to crawling!
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=343828305765800&l=5183141632263156442
Bentley making his noises to keep himself awake:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=343826005766030&l=9197260542523043445
Bentley was fighting sleep like crazy!
But as soon as I held his hand he was out! :)
Karley is such a happy baby!
This is her new thing to do when she is trying to crawl!
Today many people went back to school. I must admit, it was weird that I got to stay home!!!
Last night we were feeding the kids crackers and Paul suddenly says "that's definitely a tooth!" Sure enough...Bentley has a tooth on the bottom! He has been crabby the past few days....I guess that explains it! It's our first tooth!



















No comments:
Post a Comment