Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 30, 2014- :)

Okay time for a much happier post! :)

Honestly, just admitting to Paul, my family, my friends, my blog readers, etc. that at times I am struggling was a HUGE help! I am sooo thankful to have a husband that gets it, stands by my side, and supports me through everything. We have spent quality time together just talking, going for a family walk, eating meals, etc. and it was very nice!

The weather was a wonderful 30-40+ degrees which I think was a huge help. We opened a few windows and got out for a walk. It is amazing how just that little bit can help!

The past 2 nights Karley and Bentley have slept in the cribs throughout the night! I put them in their own cribs swaddled with a nightlight on and the humidifier going. They need a little coaxing to fall asleep in them sometimes but that's about it! I get to watch and listen to them on the video monitor which is very nice! I slept on the couch the first night as it is right outside their bedroom door. Last night I slept on the couch for half of the night and then in our bed the rest of the night. I am glad the transition to their own cribs in their room has gone very well!

Karley sleeping in her crib:

Bentley sleeping in his crib:

Karley and I got some snuggle time in:

Bentley and Karley got some play time in too! They both lasted for quite awhile and enjoyed it. The blue elephant and pink rabbit have a ring on them and their hands and feet were through them multiple times!


Last night Bentley was on a rolling over mission. I put him on his tummy and he would roll over like instantly. It happened multiple times and I was able to finally capture it on video. Here he is rolling over like a champ:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=289890807826217&l=1531102295859407507

Today my Aunt Gloria came over to visit! It was nice to see her. She enjoyed her 1-on-1 time with the babies and was really surprised at how strong Bentley is and how tight of a grip they both have! She brought us meatloaf, green beans, mashed potatoes, garlic bread, and brownies. We ate it for supper tonight and it was delicious!!!!

Bentley having some tummy time:

Karley slide her way off the boppy and fell asleep!:

Bentley and I got some snuggles in today:


They both zonked out:
 

Kayce really likes the baby things. We have found her with burp cloths, clothes, socks, diapers, and her favorite pacifiers. She takes them right in her kennel right away. Whenever she goes in her kennel we get a little suspicious. Here is the latest "Kayce damage!":)


We got our gear for March for Babies... sooooooo excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment