I had training for school in Wisconsin Dells at the Kalahari. I cried the first hour of my trip because I was leaving the comforts of home, was terrified of getting sick in front of others, and had to leave Paul who has been doing everything! But it was a successful trip. I did tell the group of my co-workers who were there about you! They were all very excited. I got to float down the lazy river which was very relaxing and much needed. We went out to eat a lot but things are starting to look, smell, and taste good to me again. We went out to eat Saturday to an Italian restaurant and it was soooo good! I just kept eating and eating and eating. Before I knew it, I was sick because I ate too much! I also dealt with my feet being swollen and my lower back hurting for the first time!
No comments:
Post a Comment