Saturday, September 14, 2013
February 20, 2013
Our first appointment in Green
Bay! Paul and I both took off of work to go down. We woke up to SNOW! The roads
and travel was rough. It took us a lot longer. Our parents were both very
concerned and wanted us to wait until the weather was better. But it was
already quite the wait to get our appointment and we wanted to get this process
started! The people there were absolutely amazing. I felt completely
comfortable from the moment we walked in the door. We got to speak to many
people we would encounter or possible encounter along our journey. Every single
one of them was so warm and welcoming. They also took our picture so they could
put our faces to a name in the future. I am very happy with our choice of
starting here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment