Saturday, September 14, 2013

June 28, 2013

Today was the day we found out if we were pregnant or not! I went in for my labs to check my HCG and progesterone levels. I asked the lab lady if she could call me with the results and she refused saying she used to do that but has been screamed at too many times so wouldn’t. I came home quite mad! I called them back an hour afterwards and was able to talk to a nurse. She said she usually didn’t give out results unless they were all there but then asked if we knew if we were pregnant or not. And I told her we didn’t know. She informed me that we were pregnant!!!! We were more excited than I can even put into words!!! My HCG was 134. We had Dakota, Mason, and Emma over for the weekend and it was a blast. I told Kayce our news. I think she kind of has instincts about the baby because she used to snuggle up between my legs and now she snuggles up as close to my belly as she can!

No comments:

Post a Comment