Saturday, September 14, 2013

July 8, 2013

We finished painting the base coat of the baby room today. It looks awesome and Paul and I are both pretty proud. Over the next few days we will work on adding the stripes. We bought books to reveal our exciting news about the baby to our immediate families. I made the final choices for them today.
- Great Grandma Jo will be given Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
- Great Grandma Margie will be given I Love You Through and Through by Bernadette Rossetti Shustak
- Grandma Grace will be given The Grandma Book by Todd Parr
- Grandma Peggy will be given The Grandma Book by Todd Parr
- Grandpa Tim will be given The Grandpa Book by Todd Parr
- Grandpa Roger will be given The Grandpa Book by Todd Parr
- Grandpa Dave will be given The Grandpa Book by Todd Parr
- Uncle Ryan will be given Look, Look! by Peter Linenthal
- Uncle Brandon will be given Baby Loves to Rock! by Wednesday Kirwan
- Auntie Kerry, Uncle David, and Cousins AJ and baby will be given Oh, Baby! Go, Baby! by Dr. Seuss
- Auntie Shastina, Uncle Jim, and Cousins Dakota, Mason, and Emma will be given It’s Okay to be Different by Todd Parr
Each of their books will contain a special message revealing our pregnancy with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment