Saturday, September 14, 2013

August 5, 2013

I had training for work all day today and was very nervous about how I was going to do. Grandma Grace was very surprised that I was even going. The morning went well but around lunch I got a horrible headache, was tired, and was just done. But I did stay the whole time. Towards the end I had to get a cold wet cloth from the bathroom to hold on my head to help. I came home and was just completely miserable. I took some tension headache pills. Around 5 P.M. I ended up getting sick in the living room. This was the first time I was sick on my nausea meds. Paul was there to help throughout the whole time and he was extremely helpful and supportive. I felt better afterwards but went to bed early that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment