Saturday, January 18, 2014

January 18, 2014

Last night at the 10:30 P.M. cares they opened the top on Bentley's incubator to see how he did!

Bentley with his incubator opened:

He is way more awake now during care times. Here he is wide awake:
 
I showered this morning and got in right away. There are a few less families here now then there was before so I think that helps to have better shower availability. When I came back, our children were both sleeping away.
 
Bentley almost looks like he is praying:
 
Here is Karley all tuckered out:
 
At the 10:30 A.M. cares, Bentley was moved to his open crib!!!! We are officially incubator free!!! :)
 
Bentley in his open crib:
 
Here is his close up:
 
Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Dave came to visit. We then met Kerry, David, AJ, and Teddy for lunch at Applebee's. I choose not to leave much at all but I will admit it was nice to get out for lunch and my bacon cheeseburger and fries was pretty darn good!!! When we got back, I did cares with our children. Then Auntie Kerry and Uncle David got to meet them for the first time. I think they were both in awe at how small they really are. David just kept saying wow! :) They were both hesitant to touch them but eventually did. David took a bunch of pictures and I am sure we will see them soon! When they were done visiting, we hung out in the family room and I got to play with AJ. It was nice to see them!!! Grandma and Grandpa came back in and got to hold our children again. Grandma held Bentley and Grandpa held Karley.
 
I should say, Grandpa and Karley took a nap together! ;)
 
It really was a nice day!!!
 
Since we had visitors majority of the day, I didn't get to kangaroo care with our children until after the 7:30 P.M. cares. It felt nice to just sit, relax, and spend time with our children!!!
 
 
It's hard to believe they are 2 weeks old already!!! (Adjusted age: 32 weeks 6 days)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment