Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014

Well we held off and met our personal goal of no babies in 2013!!!! :)

Last night was pretty good. I'm very thankful to have my large pregnancy pillow. It sure made things more comfortable and it was easier to adjust when I switched sides instead of 5 individual pillows! It was an uneventful night for me!

My husband on the other hand had a busy night!!! I guess that's to be expected on New Years. I'm glad for all he does but very thankful every morning he comes home safe! :)

Paul's cousin had her baby at 12:02 AM this morning and had the first baby of the New Year in Green Bay! They are all doing well!

My dad and grandma came to visit this morning. I got to give grandma a quick lesson on how to make baby hats on the loom. We had a nice visit and I'm glad they came!

I got to shower today and put my own clothes on now that I have more clean ones here! I put on a simple maternity t-shirt that I got early on in my pregnancy. I hadn't worn it in awhile and was surprised at how much I now fill it out and it's actually getting small!!!!

My mom came to visit and brought me some requested items. ;) She also brought me a magazine. My cousin Dawn and her oldest daughter also came by! They brought me donuts and a magazine. I guess I have some reading to do now! :) It was great to visit and see all of them!

I was informed that Paul's very young nephew had a seizure. (There is no history of them.) He got taken in and had another. They have a follow up to try to figure out why. Thoughts and prayers for them would be appreciated!!!!

I'm realizing the family I married into doesn't do things easy!!!!

I finished 2 more hats today but other than that and visiting with my guests, I didn't do much!

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Only 11 more days until our second goal of 32 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment