Last night was uneventful and I managed to get some sleep which is great! :)
This morning was pretty low key and I didn't do a whole lot!
I finished the girl cocoon I was working on to match one of the hats. Now I will have to work on the boy one!
I also worked on more thank you cards for baby shower items we received and Christmas items.
Paul came this afternoon and spent some time with me. He brought me more clean clothes which I am super excited about and also my big pregnancy pillow. I am going to try that tonight and see if it will help me to get some more sleep! I may have had a breakdown while he was here and I will admit, it's not my first one either. But as emotional as I am, I am pretty impressed with how well I have kept myself together while here and through all of this. Knowing we are delivering in like 12 days is just a big reality check all around. Like I told my mom on the phone last night, sh*t just got real!!!! ;) Paul enjoyed playing with the perplexus ball and he said it was addicting! Like always, it was great to see him and I am thankful he gives up some sleep and travels over 2 hours just to spend a few hours with me!!!!
My OBGYN stopped in. Although he spent like a half an hour in my room, there wasn't much pregnancy/baby talk! It was only a few minutes of making sure things were still going well and then it completely got off topic! But it was a nice visit!
I am soooo very glad it is New Year's Eve already! Paul and I had a personal goal to not have 2013 babies (not that there is anything wrong with 2013!) and it is highly looking like we will obtain that goal! Woooohooo!!!
2013 truly was quite the year for us!
January: Paul celebrated his 26th birthday in which I filled our bedroom with balloons
February: Our first trip to the infertility clinic on HORRIBLE roads but we were determined to make the appointment and get the ball rolling and we were highly impressed with the consultation
March: Paul and I went skiing and snowboarding at Ski Brule
April: Kayce's 1st birthday and she got to celebrate with her first hamburger and it brought us a little adventure of me crashing the truck into a concrete barrier on the way to trade it in...thankfully I was fine and the damage was minor and we were successful in getting a truck
May: We went exploring in Menomonie hiking and I got covered in mud, Kayce had her first boat ride, and we had our first campfire at the house
June: Our first garage sale that was pretty successful, I cut my hair off and donated it to Locks of Love, we took a camping trip to the Porcupine Mountains that was fly infested, and our first try at getting pregnant on Father's Day in which we were successful!!
July: My 26th birthday and on that same day we found out we were blessed with twins which was scary and exciting all at the same time
August: Our 1st wedding anniversary
September: Another year teaching 4K and two new groups of students
October: We found out we were having one boy and one girl and we took a trip to the cities to visit Brandon
November: Paul was successful bow hunting
December: Landed me in the hospital for the whole month due to pprom and water break in order to allow our children more growth and development inside!!!
Although 2013 was an exciting and overall good year, I know 2014 will be even better!!!! :)
Only 12 more days to go until our second goal of 32 weeks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment