Tuesday was another relaxing day of not doing a whole lot!
Wednesday I had a chiropractor appointment in the morning. Then I came home and did quite a bit of laundry. Between our clothes and washing all of the baby items, I did 5 loads of laundry! Then I met Sam for her birthday while she got her hair done and we went to eat at Pizza Hut. It was very nice to catch up with her and spend time together.
Thursday was Thanksgiving and I spent the day alone! I got Kayce and my things packed up in preparation to travel on Friday. My Thanksgiving meals included leftover pizza and ravioli... I am definitely Italian!!!
Friday morning I met my dad at the hospital for my appointment with our perinatologist. Unfortunately the one we have normally seen was on vacation so we saw his partner for the first time. On the way down just before I got there I felt kind of off and rolled down the window to get fresh air which helped. As soon as I walked into the hospital I felt hot but then got better. The ultrasound went well but was long! They did a lot of in depth measurements of the baby and I. At one point the nurse looked at me and asked if I was okay and I was struggling the whole time! I felt hot and nauseous. They had me lay on my side and that helped somewhat. My cervix is getting slightly shorter every appointment and is now measuring 2.8. Our little girl weighed in at 2 lbs 3 oz and our little boy weighed in at 2 lbs 1 oz. They both still have extra fluid and it has increased slightly. Our shy little girl showed her face and even opened her mouth for us! They seemed concerned again about the measurements of my cervix and the extra fluids. I guess we will see what the next appointment brings. My dad took me out to eat and as soon as we sat down, I felt horrible! I had to go outside and into the cool air. That helped somewhat. As soon as I walked back in, I again felt hot, nauseous, and light headed. I sat in the car and called Paul because I was kind of freaked out and didn't really know what to do to help myself. I then hit the road for grandma's house and drove pretty much the whole way with the window down. I was better when I got there. It was great to spend time with family and enjoy a delicious meal. My cousin is a week and 1 day behind me carrying one and I was completely shocked at our size difference. I know I am getting bigger but compared to her, I am completely HUGE!!!! I then once again just wasn't feel well at all. I hit the road to go to my mom's house as she was having Thanksgiving the next day. Ryan left shortly after I did so I knew if I needed anything he would be there to help. I still wasn't feeling good at all and asked Ryan if he would meet me at the house and drive Kayce and I the rest of the way to mom's. Of course he agreed! Once we got to mom's I tried to rest and relax as much as I could. Mom walked in the door crying right away and Ryan reassured her I was fine but just feeling pretty tough. She said as soon as she looked at me she could tell! I slept okay that night and honestly sleeping is getting worse and worse!
Yesterday I felt much better. I am not really sure what exactly I had going on but was glad it was over! I am now just highly congested but I know that is a wonderful pregnancy symptom! We ate a Thanksgiving lunch at mom's which was delicious. Brandon and Stormi came a little later once they got home from the cities. It was a very nice few days spent with family!
Today Paul came over from the cabin to get Kayce and I. It was the first time we had seen him in 9 days and I may have been a little excited!!! :) We hung out at mom's for a bit and then came home. We ran to Wal-Mart for some food and other items. The little bit of walking and being on my feet at Wal-Mart was rough! I am now home and on the couch! I am going to work tomorrow but will honestly admit that I am a little nervous about how it is going to go! I am only getting bigger and bigger and therefore things are only getting more uncomfortable and harder! Here are my reality checks for today:
1. It's December 1st already!!!
2. There's 98 days left until my true due date but they won't let me go that long!
3. I'm 26 weeks today...that means 6 weeks left to go at the VERY least and 12 weeks to maximum!
4. I'm carrying over 4 lbs 4 oz of baby already!
Here is my 26 week bump picture:

No comments:
Post a Comment