Sunday, December 22, 2013

December 22, 2013

Last night my mom left for a bit to get more yarn for us and command hooks to hang up the icicle lights she sent me. When she got back she hung up the lights and we spent time just talking. It was very nice!

Since I knew I would be monitored soon I decided to just stay up. I ended up finishing my book Ready for Air and I loved it. I highly recommend it!

I slept pretty good and the night was uneventful.

This morning it took them 3 different tries to monitor the babies. It wasn't that anything was wrong, they just couldn't get the one baby to trace consistently. They ended up having to stay in my room and hold the monitor.

My brother came to visit this morning which was nice! He brought me some treats and we had good conversations. It was great to see him! :)

Kerry, David, AJ, and Teddy also came to visit. They brought me some yummy goodies, a magazine, a gift card for Panera Bread, went and got Noodles and Company for lunch, and brought me the baby quilts Kerry made for us. They look awesome!!!! :) I have a picture of them but I don't think the picture does them justice! AJ was a little fussy when he got here but I don't think he recognized who I was with my hat and glasses on! He eventually warmed up and was fine. It was nice to see and visit with them!

I made a few more hats today but I haven't put the finishing touches on them yet! :)

I also got to shower today which is always nice!

Overall it was a nice day!

We are 29 weeks today which means we made it 3 weeks since the pprom with a water break!!!

Only 21 days to go until our second goal of 32 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. 3 weeks is awesome, almost to your finish line!!!
    Beautiful quilts made by Aunt Kerry :)
    Still keeping you all in our daily prayers, your doing so good Nicki hang in there a little longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 weeks is very awesome and we definitely are very close to our finish line! :) They sure are beautiful quilts!!! Kerry did a wonderful job! Thank you for the continued prayers...they mean a lot! I will definitely hang in there a little longer!

    ReplyDelete