Yesterday Paul and I kept busy with knitting more hats and cocoons! (I know.... big surprise! ;)) Paul finished his first coccons too! The word is also spreading of our abilities as there have been nurses popping in saying they heard we have quite the talent! The Recreational Therapist came back and laughed at how much we accomplished and took a picture to show her partner!
Paul went home in the afternoon to get some more things and just be home for a bit. He informed me that Kayce was sooo excited to see him that her whole kennel was shaking and she even peed a little on the floor when he let her out! I sure miss her and know she will go crazy when I get to go home and see her!
I tried to take a nap in the afternoon but was interrupted quite a few times by different people so I didn't nap all that much.
We got a package from my mom that included a red glittery mini tree skirt for our Christmas tree and icicle lights! We are going to get some command hooks for the lights because the tape we have been using to hang things just won't cut it for those! ;)
Paul got back in the evening and brought our personal laptop and some other items back. It sure is nice to have a laptop that works like we want it too back!
I did some Christmas shopping online and although they might arrive a little later than Christmas, it is nice to have some of it accomplished.
I got to take my shower which was nice! I enjoyed the warm water and the break out of my bed!!!
Last night was a low key night. After being monitored until midnight, I only got up 1 time to use the bathroom which was nice for me!
Today we again continued to knit! I finished a few more baby hats. We got brought another loom that is bigger and Paul made an adult sized hat.
We got mail today from the Chaplinski family which was a very nice surprise. My two young cousins wrote me letters that of course made me cry! They were just too cute and I love reading their own spellings of words! Their mom also sent me a card through the Aspirus website which was really cool. It is always nice to get some mail!!
My Physical Therapist came in to see if I had done my exercises yet and I was honest... I hadn't! She made me do them right then and there! They are super easy but I just hadn't taken the time to do them. Paul thought it was funny that I got caught! :P
My mom also sent me a book called Ready for Air by Kate Hopper. It is about a journey through premature motherhood. I haven't started it yet but sure do look forward to it!
My cousin Chelsea and her fiancé Jake stopped by to visit which was very nice! It was great to see them and spend some time together. She also has a plan to sneak me some cookies from our Christmas get together and I am quite excited about that!
My maternity leave sub sent me a picture of my students yesterday and a short video of them outside saying hi to me today. It was super cute and much appreciated! I sure miss them a ton!!!!
Things continue to look good! The babies constantly do well while monitored and I am continuing to show irritability but nothing they are concerned about or that I feel. My blood pressure and temperature are always good too!
Our OBGYN stopped in again tonight. He looked at the tracing from being monitored and was impressed at how just looking at the he could tell the babies are maturing. They are becoming easier to monitor for the nurses which just means they are getting bigger and have less room to roam around. He said we are kind of unusual because of the extra fluid we had to start with and how both babies still have fluid which is helping our situation. He also said the question is whether or not we will have babies by Christmas... I told him I hope not!!! ;) He said it is all up to my body and what it wants to do. It is nice to have continuously good days and reports!
Here is our collection of hats and cocoons thus far:
Anyone want to place an order?!?!?! ;)
Only 2 days until our first goal of 28 weeks and only 30 days until our second goal of 32 weeks!!!

Glad to hear things are still going well! I've been keeping you all in my thoughts and hoping those babies stay put! We're not ready for outside babies on the March boards yet ;)
ReplyDelete~BrideNamedMeg
Thank you very much! The thoughts are much appreciated! And I completely agree!!!! :)
ReplyDelete