Last night was another good night. The babies monitored well and we were all able to get some sleep.
Today I made 3 more hats! :) We can get a baby hat done in about an hour now! Paul took the day off from looming! :)
It was truly a day of not doing much at all!
I got to shower which was nice!
My mom came to visit for awhile and brought us some requested items from our house and some yummy treats.
Also, my co-worker Jody stopped by and dropped off some items to keep us busy. It was very nice and I enjoyed getting to see her!
Today was my baby shower and from what I've heard, it went well and I'm glad! They are bringing us some leftover food tomorrow and maybe some gifts too! :)
I got 4 of the baby hats ready to be mailed out to others we know who recently had babies or will be in the near future.
Only 1 more day to go until our first goal of 28 weeks and only 29 days to go until our second goal of 32 weeks!!! :)
You will be 28 weeks before you know it, and then 32!!!! Are you going to learn any fun patterns, because I totally have a request for baby cowboy boots and hat for a photo prop! Lol.
ReplyDelete28 weeks today!!! :) Only 28 more days to go until 32! :) Learning fun patterns may be in my future... if so I will definitely let you know! Those sound adorable!
ReplyDelete