Saturday, December 28, 2013

December 28, 2013

I thankfully had a good evening/night nurse last night! :) I asked her about what we could to help with getting more sleep without taking any medications. She supplied me with two more pillows to help support my bump and my back and brought in some lavender oils. I definitely tossed and turned less and got up to use the bathroom less! I guess with 5 pillows for support I was kind of trapped! ;) I am glad I was able to get sleep! It was also an uneventful night.

I had a new nurse today which is kind of surprising after being here so long! My hospital bracelets were getting quite faded and a few nurses keep saying they needed to be replaced but no one has done it. Last night it didn't scan for the first time. My nurse today did replace one of them (the one they use) and it's amazing how black the ink is! It was definitely time for a new one!!!

Nothing really occurred this morning! It was a pretty typical boring day in the hospital.

I worked on the 2 paintings and am very close to being done. I have to make a few minor changes and do some touch ups! They aren't perfect but I am still quite pleased with them.

I got to shower today which is always nice. I am realizing now that they allowed me to wear clothes that I am running out! I was outgrowing my maternity clothes before we came to the hospital so I am pretty limited. But I did put in a request for more to be brought down to me! :)

I got quite tired late this afternoon and laid down to take a rest. It didn't work out so well...my phone went off a few times, the hospital phone rang, my nurse stopped in, etc.! But it was still nice to just lay down and relax for a bit.

Paul went and got Culver's for supper for us tonight and it was delicious. It amazes me how much I can't eat anymore in one sitting!

Only 15 more days to go until our second goal of 32 weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment