Wednesday, December 25, 2013

December 25, 2013

Last night was a low key night and I actually slept for 4 straight hours which is pretty impressive! :)

This morning we got up and got ready (including wearing normal clothes!) in anticipation of our families arrivals.

We got mail this morning including a Christmas card from Kayce and Peanut, another pregnancy magazine, and some scratch art from my mom. I loved scratch art when I was younger and got just about as excited as I used to over it. I dove in right away and made a picture!

Here is my scratch art:


Paul's parents came this morning. We exchanged gifts, chatted, and ate a wonderful meal of ham, cheesy potatoes, and fruit salad. We had his parents take pictures of us so that we have a halfway decent picture together when I am pregnant and we also took bump pictures!!

Here is Paul and I:

Here is my 29 weeks 3 day bump:


My mom, stepdad Roger, Ryan, Brandon, and Stormi came this afternoon. I got to leave my room in a wheel chair to meet with my family in a waiting room area. It was nice to have a scenery change. We exchanged gifts, chatted, and ate a wonderful meal of beef, cheesy vegetables, fruit salad, and PIEROGIES!!! They were darn delicious and I had to make myself stop eating them so I didn't feel sick! It was honestly great to see both of our families and to spend Christmas with them.

Once they left early this evening, I laid down and rested. I was tired after a long day of visiting and not much resting which is my normalcy all day long typically!!! :P

Paul and I had leftovers for supper and then played some cards. I looked up card games to play with two people and we learned how to play card dominoes. We even adapted it a little bit to fit better when playing with only 2 people. It's a pretty neat game.

We sure hope you had a very Merry Christmas! :)

Only 18 more days to go until we hit our second goal of 32 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty exciting that you hit the teens in your count down!!! Glad to hear you had as nice a Christmas as you could in the hospital with both families :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very exciting to be in the teens! We are almost there and it feels wonderful!!! We sure did have a nice Christmas even while being in the hospital. I hope you enjoyed yours as well! :)

      Delete