Last night was a low key night that went pretty. I didn't sleep the greatest but I sure didn't sleep the worst either! At one point when I got up to use the bathroom, Paul was all snuggled up on the couch in our room. I was tempted to take a picture but I figured I would spare him! ;)
This morning was uneventful.
The OBGYN that is on call came and stopped in. He said that 30 weeks is a milestone! He said 32 weeks is the next milestone but if we had the babies now, they would do just fine!
There were a few baby items we didn't get that I felt we still needed/were a high priority. I found one of the items for almost $20 less! Needless to say, we ordered a few things and got free shipping!
Paul's parents and Dakota came to visit us. They brought us Hardees for lunch. Dakota wasn't sure really what to think at first and took everything in. But it didn't take her long to warm up! While they were here, I got to go on a wheelchair ride around the unit. Dakota enjoyed seeing all the pictures of babies on the wall.
I finished up the 2 paintings I was working on. Unfortunately I can't share pictures as they contain the babies' names and we want them to be a secret! :)
This afternoon we watched the Packer game. It was pretty intense but they did pull off the win.
We have officially made it 4 weeks past pprom with a water break! It is pretty crazy. The twins will for sure be here in 2-4 weeks!!!!
Only 14 more days to go until our second goal of 32 weeks!!!!
I am glad you are finding time to paint pictures for your children. I know you'll share them after the twins are born b/c you are keeping their names to yourselves which I understand and respect. I can't believe you are still hanging on but God can work miracles and frequently will with so many people praying. I know you are constantly in my prayers. I love hearing you had an uneventful evening b/c that is what you need right now. Nicole please realize and understand you are doing a great job being a Mom already. You listen to your doctor's and have stayed in the hospital protecting those twins which at this point is vital. Way to Go! Be proud that you are already a great mom.
ReplyDeleteI love to paint but just haven't had the time. It was very nice to accomplish painting two things for the babies and I will definitely share them once they are here! God definitely can work miracles and I am glad we are still hanging on! Thank you very much for the reminder of how far we have already come and how much I have already done...sometimes I do forget the accomplishments that have already been made! :)
Delete