Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

Again, another good night without much to report.

Today has been the same! 

Paul left last night to go back home to get things done and work this week.

I spent the day just hanging out. I watched some TV and started the book my mom bought me. It's called Ready For Air: A Journey Through Premature Motherhood by Kate Hopper. I'm already 84 pages in and am enjoying it! Her story involves pre-eclampsia so it is different. But it's also amazing how similar things are too! 

I had an ultrasound today and they really didn't say a whole lot. Both babies still have fluid which is good. 

Our OBGYN also stopped by and said everything continues to look good. He said I'm a model patient and they will keep me!

Today was also my shower day which was nice! 

Only 27 days to go until our second goal of 32 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment