Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 21, 2013

Last night was uneventful!

They did some more labs and ran the labs for the infection and they all came back fine and negative which is great! :)

Today I did some things online. I started making a list of things that we didn't get yet that we definitely need for the babies and are big wants/highly suggested by other moms of multiples. Think they will let me out for a few hours to do some shopping?!?! ;)

I read some more of my book Ready for Air and I am almost done with it.

I made another baby hat today and started another one.

I was surprised by visitors today that included my cousin Dawn and her family and Auntie Gail. It was a very nice surprise. Right after they came, Paul walked in to spend a few hours with me. And then a little while later my mom came! We had a whole room full! Dawn and her family brought me some goodies to pamper my hands and feet, Abby brought me some artwork to decorate my room, and my mom brought me a very cute twin ornament and a magazine. Abby and Lexi also colored some pictures in my coloring books for me too! It was a vey nice and much appreciated visit!

Although the hospital gown is less than stylish, here is a picture of Paul and I! :)

While my mom was here I was informed that I have a correction to make... the flowers that came previously that I said were from my Aunt Gloria are ALSO from my Grandma! It was completely my fault and I just missed it so I apologize and I am glad I was corrected. Thank you Grandma! :)

Only 22 days left until our second goal of 32 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are both still smiling!! Missing you on my rides in to work! The roads were horrible this week. We made it down to Chicago to pick up Mariske from the airport. Now to get home! Another week has gone by! Yippeee! Now, don't go surprising us all with Christmas babies! I will try to make another visit over vacation. Have you conquered the cube game yet? Have a great day! - Jody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course we are....we have a lot to smile about! :) I miss you too!!! I am glad that you made it to pick up Mariske. How very exciting to have her visiting again! We sure hopefully won't be having Christmas babies!!! I would love to see you again so that would be great but if not we understand too! Honestly, I haven't touched the cube game yet. I am still quite occupied and addicted with making hats! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm due March 10th and I've been following your story from the beginning! I teared up when I saw you were pregnant! So happy babies are staying put for now!! <3

    ReplyDelete