Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 26, 2014

Last night was another good night with the kiddos! It sure was nice to be back and sleeping next to them.

Karley now weighs 1945 grams which is 4 lbs 4.6 oz. and Bentley now weighs 1977 grams which is 4 lbs 5.7 oz. Karley is catching up to him!!!

I gave them each a bottle at the morning care time. Karley took all 40 mls again. Bentley took 22 mls and then got completely tuckered out so we didn't push him.

I took a nice hot shower which felt good. My back has been sore and I think part of it was because I over did it when I was home!

At the mid-morning cares I got to give them both a bath. They both did very well. I lift Bentley out of the water to wash up his legs and that is when he cries. As soon as you put him back in the water he is fine! After their baths they got all new bedding and clothes. I brought some preemie outfits that we had to use here. They both got to wear their own clothes from home! They also tried out the new hats they got from Shastina, Jim, Dakota, Mason, and Emma! I love them!

Karley in her clothes and new hat:
(She ended up pooping on this outfit at her next care time! :P)

Bentley in his clothes and new hat:

My dad, his girlfriend Kari, and my Grandma Jo all came to visit. It was Grandma Jo's first time seeing our children and she was brought to tears and quite in awe! My dad held them both for the first time! He started out with Karley and then was brave enough to hold them both at the same time! He just couldn't get enough of them!!!

Grandpa Tim holding Karley for the first time:

Grandpa Tim holding Karley and Bentley:

We all went and had lunch together in the cafeteria. It was a very nice visit and I am glad they were able to come!

Paul also came and joined us! He informed me he came home after working and found another squirrel in the house! But this one was sneaky and got into a spot where Paul couldn't get him! Hopefully he will be caught soon! Paul also caught 2 more in the traps in the attic!

We went and did some running around this evening to get a few things we needed.

Paul got to bottle feed Karley and she drank all 40 mls once again!!! I fed Bentley and he drank 32 mls of his bottle! He gave us some nice big burps too!!

Daddy got in snuggles with both of our children:

No comments:

Post a Comment